Into my world, you may come with contemplating mind and
unbiased tongue unsure of delightful truths to be found ever-lost loves,
hearts broken down, dreams lived and shattered,
realities gone awry, a world of love and life,as seen through my eyes...

12.28.2009

Okay, so I'm a bum...

So I had this great idea when I first started blogging that I would blog weekly. So, seeing as how I have failed miserably at that, I have decided to add blogging to my new 2010 schedule (which, by the way, I have completed up trough the end of April.) So far so good. As of Jan. 1, 2010, I will be updating my blog bi-weekly in concordance with "the writing of THE BOOK." So, if you've visited and noticed the lack of excerpts, now you know why. But, hopefully it will all be worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers