Into my world, you may come with contemplating mind and
unbiased tongue unsure of delightful truths to be found ever-lost loves,
hearts broken down, dreams lived and shattered,
realities gone awry, a world of love and life,as seen through my eyes...

10.07.2009

A virgin, no more...

So this is my very first blog, ever. Though I must say, losing my blog virginity is relatively easy, it is in fact disheartening. It has me feeling a little uneasy, and very much under scrutiny. What will she say? Is it worth reading? Is it worth my time, precious time that I will never regain? The judgement, the agony. Oh, screw it! If you don't like it, you have the ability to leave the page and never return-leaving my words in obscurity as unknown, undesirable dribble to one that could care less about me or my thoughts. But for those of you that know the depth of my promise, I will try not to disappoint. I will use this blog to the best of my ability to sharpen my craft, to hone in on what it is that is supposed to be my contribution to mankind, and to bear my heart and soul, in ink (you know what I mean). So with all that being said, like Erykah, I'm an artist and I am sensitive about my sh*^! So keep in mind that this is me, raw and unadulterated. I am giving my whole self to you, bearing it all, with no covetousness. Your comments are welcome, as are your criticisms. All I ask is that you are honest and unbiased in your assessments of my work. The truth will not make enemies of us. If you think that I am the worst writer in the history of the language, then I thank you now, for it is you that will make me strive to be the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers