Into my world, you may come with contemplating mind and
unbiased tongue unsure of delightful truths to be found ever-lost loves,
hearts broken down, dreams lived and shattered,
realities gone awry, a world of love and life,as seen through my eyes...

10.08.2009

What to do, what to datgum do

Well, here I am in the second day of my blogdom trying to figure out what to post next, and then it hits me. I am working on this book right, (well three actually) and it would behoove me to get some real feedback on my story. So what I plan on doing is putting up a chapter of the story every week up until the climax, at which point, I am not sure what I will do as I have not thought that far ahead as of yet. It will only be posted for two days and I won't tell you when it will be posted, you'll just have to check daily because I am cruel like that and because some people cannot be trusted. And yes, I have thorough documentation of my words, so please don't try me because I will come after you with a vengeance. So keep an eye out for the first installment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers